Updated February 2021
Dear Valued Guests,
Since opening the lodge and spa in 2007, our staff has always taken great pride in providing clean and well-maintained accommodations and facilities. Now with critical importance given to raising the bar on cleanliness, in all aspects of our operation, Teton Springs has adopted comprehensive cleaning and sanitation protocols based on guidelines from the CDC, American Hotel & Lodging Association and State of Idaho for our suites, vacation homes, spa/salon, Sage café, and all common areas.
Teton Springs Lodge & Spa continues to require all guests and hotel staff to wear a mask when in public areas. We are happy to supply masks and have hand sanitizing stations available for our guests and clients. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
The safety and well-being of our guests and associates is of the utmost importance to everyone at Teton Springs Lodge & Spa, therefore we are following all state guidelines currently in place. The State of Idaho just recently moved from Stage 2 to Stage 3 of the COVID-19 response plan.
We ask that all guests be familiar with Idaho State and local guidelines for travel to Idaho, and Teton Valley in particular. Thus, updated information will be added to our website as it becomes available.
Please do not hesitate to reach-out to us directly should you have more detailed questions or need assistance in planning your visit: 877-787-8757.
Below are updates that we feel will be helpful to you as you plan your trip to Teton Springs Lodge:
State of Idaho COVID-19 Plan, Idaho is currently in Stage 2.
- Teton Springs Lodge & Spa staff are wearing masks.
- Stillwaters Spa & Salon is open following strict CDC, State, and Local health guidelines. Guests and staff are required to wear masks. Current hours of operation Monday – Saturday 10:00am to 6:00pm. Closed Sunday. To book an appointment please call 208-787-7250. The Spa and Salon will be closed on Thanksgiving Day.
- Sage Café is open for breakfast and lunch 7:30am – 2:00pm Monday – Saturday and Sunday 7:30am to 11:00am for to-go/take-out only and is following State and local health guidelines.
- Hot tubs are open daily, for lodge and cabin guests from 10:00am to 10:00pm.
- Fitness Center is currently open with certain restrictions and following state & CDC guidelines for cleanliness and sanitation.
Bronze Buffalo Sporting Club is currently requiring guests and members to wear masks while being seating in The Grille. Limited seating and reservations are highly recommended for The Grille. Please (208) 787-8130 for reservations. Headwater’s Grille hours of operation (may be subject to change):