Updated September 20th, 2021
Dear Valued Guests,
Effective immediately, Teton Springs Lodge & Spa is now enforcing the Mask Mandate approved by the Teton County Board of County Commissioners. Guests of the lodge and cabins, patrons of the Café and clients of the spa are now required to wear face coverings when in any of the buildings and are asked to social distance when every possible. This includes all individuals who have been vaccinated for COVID-19. This mandate also applies to all businesses in Teton County, Idaho. We thank you in advance for your help in preventing the spread of COVID-19. Teton County Idaho Mask Mandate
Let’s all continue to prevent the spread of germs.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Limit contact with others, and try to preserve defensible space when possible among strangers and in public settings.
- PLEASE stay home if you are sick or are part of the vulnerable population for this disease
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
Please do not hesitate to reach-out to us directly should you have more detailed questions or need assistance in planning your visit: 877-787-8757.