Dear Valued Guests,
We are pleased to announce that we are now taking reservations in our lodge suites and vacation rental homes for arrivals beginning June 1, 2020, when Idaho’s 14-day travel quarantine, for non-essential travelers, will be lifted.
The safety and well-being of our guests and associates is of the utmost importance to everyone at Teton Springs Lodge & Spa. As the State of Idaho begins to re-open, we want our guests to be familiar with Idaho State and local guidelines for travel to Idaho, and Teton Valley in particular. Thus, updated information will be added to our website as it becomes available.
Since opening the lodge and spa in 2007, our staff has always taken great pride in providing clean and well-maintained accommodations and facilities. Now with critical importance given to raising the bar on cleanliness in all aspects of our operation, Teton Springs has adopted comprehensive cleaning and sanitation protocols based on guidelines from the CDC, American Hotel & Lodging Association and State of Idaho for our suites, vacation homes, café, and common areas.
We so look forward seeing our loyal guests return and to welcome new guests to Teton Springs Lodge & Spa. And please, do not hesitate to reach-out to us directly should you have more detailed questions or need assistance in planning your visit: 877-787-8757. For current State of Idaho information click on: COVID-19 Information
Below are updates that we feel will be helpful to you as you plan your trip to Teton Springs Lodge:
- Pool will open on Monday May 25th and will be following specific guidelines for operating safely for guests and staff.
- The South and East entrances to Yellowstone and Grand Teton Parks are now open with limited services. Here is a link with more information: Yellowstone Operating Plan
- Spa and Salon is open following strict CDC, State, and Local health guidelines.
- Sage Café is scheduled to open June 1, 2020 and will be following State and local health guidelines.
- Headwaters Golf Course is now open to members and lodge/cabin guests and following specific guidelines for the safety of golfers and staff.
- Pool will open on Saturday May 23rd and will be following specific guidelines for operating safely for guests and staff.
- Headwater’s Grille is offering “take-out’ daily from 11am to 4pm.
- Updates regarding and other resort activities will be posted here as they become available.