Updated May 19, 2021
Dear Valued Guests,
Following State of Idaho, regional and local guidelines we are currently not requiring individuals to wear masks at Teton Springs Lodge & Spa and Bronze Buffalo Sporting Club. We will continue to follow these guidelines and will update this page for any changes. Idaho Stage 4 COVID-19 Plan
Let’s all continue to prevent the spread of germs.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Limit contact with others, and try to preserve defensible space when possible among strangers and in public settings.
- PLEASE stay home if you are sick or are part of the vulnerable population for this disease
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
Please do not hesitate to reach-out to us directly should you have more detailed questions or need assistance in planning your visit: 877-787-8757.