Updated Nov 19th, 2020
Dear Valued Guests,
As a result of the recent increase in cases of CVOID-19 in Idaho, Teton County and the surrounding states and to help slow the spread, effective immediately we are limiting reservations to our Luxury Log Homes now through Wednesday December 3, 2020. We believe this is in the best interest of our guests & staff to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Teton Springs Lodge & Spa continues to require all guests of the lodge, spa, and café to wear a mask when in public areas. We have masks and hand sanitizing stations available for our guests and clients. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
The safety and well-being of our guests and associates is of the utmost importance to everyone at Teton Springs Lodge & Spa. The State of Idaho is currently under Stage 2 of COVID-19 response. We want our guests to be familiar with Idaho State and local guidelines for travel to Idaho, and Teton Valley in particular. Thus, updated information will be added to our website as it becomes available.
On November 13, 2020, Governor Little moved Idaho back into a modified Stage 2 of the Idaho Rebounds Plan due to causal private gatherings promoting the spread of COVID-19. Gatherings of more than 10 people are not allowed under Stage 2. Idaho hospitals remain strained and are quickly filling up or are already full of COVID-19 patients and other patients, and way too many healthcare workers are out sick with COVID-19. Current information may be found at Idaho Stage 2
Since opening the lodge and spa in 2007, our staff has always taken great pride in providing clean and well-maintained accommodations and facilities. Now with critical importance given to raising the bar on cleanliness in all aspects of our operation, Teton Springs has adopted comprehensive cleaning and sanitation protocols based on guidelines from the CDC, American Hotel & Lodging Association and State of Idaho for our suites, vacation homes, spa/salon, Sage café, and all common areas.
We very much look forward seeing our loyal guests return and to welcome new guests to Teton Springs Lodge & Spa.
Please do not hesitate to reach-out to us directly should you have more detailed questions or need assistance in planning your visit: 844-334-7638.
Below are updates that we feel will be helpful to you as you plan your trip to Teton Springs Lodge:
- Teton Springs Lodge & Spa staff are wearing masks.
- Stillwaters Spa & Salon is open following strict CDC, State, and Local health guidelines. Guests and staff are required to wear masks. Current hours of operation Monday – Saturday 10:00am to 6:00pm. Closed Sunday. To book an appointment please call 208-787-7250. The Spa and Salon will be closed on Thanksgiving Day.
- Sage Café is open for breakfast and lunch 7:30am – 2:00pm Monday – Saturday and Sunday 7:30am to 11:00am for to-go/take-out only and is following State and local health guidelines.
- Hot tubs are open daily, for lodge and cabin guests from 10:00am to 10:00pm.
- Fitness Center is currently open with certain restrictions and following state & CDC guidelines for cleanliness and sanitation.
Bronze Buffalo Sporting Club is currently requiring guests and members to wear masks while being seating in The Grille. Limited seating and advance reservations are highly recommended for The Grille. Please (208) 787-8130 for reservations.
Headwater’s Grille hours of operation (may be subject to change):
- All Day Menu 11:00am to 5:00pm Tuesday thru Saturday.
- Dinner Menu 5:00pm to 9:00pm Wednesday thru Saturday.
- Brunch Menu 10:00am to 3:00pm Saturday and Sunday.
- The Grille will be closed on Thanksgiving Day. Guests can pre-order a Thanksgiving meal to pick-up. Please call 208-787-8130 for more information.