Updated July 17th, 2020
Dear Valued Guests,
We are pleased to continue to welcome guests to our lodge and cabins.
Effective immediately, Teton Springs Lodge & Spa is following the recent Mandatory Mask Ordinance passed by Eastern Idaho Public Health Department. Anyone inside the public areas of the hotel, spa and café will be required to wear a mask. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Here is the link to the page: Teton County Idaho Mandatory Mask Ordinance
The safety and well-being of our guests and associates is of the utmost importance to everyone at Teton Springs Lodge & Spa. The State of Idaho is currently under Stage 4 of COVID-19 response. We want our guests to be familiar with Idaho State and local guidelines for travel to Idaho, and Teton Valley in particular. Thus, updated information will be added to our website as it becomes available.
Since opening the lodge and spa in 2007, our staff has always taken great pride in providing clean and well-maintained accommodations and facilities. Now with critical importance given to raising the bar on cleanliness in all aspects of our operation, Teton Springs has adopted comprehensive cleaning and sanitation protocols based on guidelines from the CDC, American Hotel & Lodging Association and State of Idaho for our suites, vacation homes, café, and common areas.
We so look forward seeing our loyal guests return and to welcome new guests to Teton Springs Lodge & Spa. And please, do not hesitate to reach-out to us directly should you have more detailed questions or need assistance in planning your visit: 844-334-7638.
Below are updates that we feel will be helpful to you as you plan your trip to Teton Springs Lodge:
State of Idaho – Stage 4 State of Idaho Guidelines
City of Driggs* – Masks mandatory in all businesses and outdoors when not able to social distance. Entire order: City of Driggs COVID-19
City of Victor* – Masks Mandatory in all businesses and outdoors when not able to social distance. Entire Ordinance: City of Victor Ordinance
Bronze Buffalo Sporting Club – Is currently requiring guests and members to wear masks in all common areas. Advance reservations may be required to swim at the club pool. Please call Guest Services for more information. 208-787-7235.
Dining – Limited seating and advance reservations required at the Headwaters Grille.
- Teton Springs Lodge & Spa staff are wearing masks.
- The South and East entrances to Yellowstone and Grand Teton Parks are now open with limited services. Here is a link with more information: Yellowstone Operating Plan
- Spa and Salon is open following strict CDC, State, and Local health guidelines. Guests and staff are required to wear masks.
- Sage Café is open for breakfast and lunch and is following State and local health guidelines.
- Headwaters Golf Course is now open to members and lodge/cabin guests and following specific guidelines for the safety of golfers and staff.
- Pool is open; however in an effort to minimize overcrowding, reservations may be required to use the pool, hot tubs and deck.
- Fitness Center is currently open with certain restrictions and following state & CDC guidelines for cleanliness and sanitation.
- Daily 11:00am – 7:00pm All Day Menu
- Wednesday – Sunday 5:00pm – 9:00pm Dinner Menu
Updates regarding and other resort activities will be posted here as they become available.
While Teton Springs Lodge and the Bronze Buffalo Sporting Club do not fall within the City limits of Victor, we are STRONGLY encouraging our guests to wear masks when in the lodge public areas.