Grand Teton National Park
The experienced guides of Brushbuck Wildlife Tours will take you through Jackson Hole and Grand Teton National Park, showing you the incredible scenery and local wildlife along the way. Among other creatures, the park houses grizzly and black bears, elk, eagles, and wolves. In addition to guiding you to wildlife hotspots, Brushbuck Tours will provide a historical and cultural account of the area. Tours are available year round, ranging from 4-8 hour day tours to 4-day / 3 night expeditions.
Visiting Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks are on the itinerary of most guests visiting Teton Springs. Both parks are truly national treasures. And, for a truly unique experience, take the Wildlife and Natural History Safari in Grand Teton National Park. Located just outside Jackson Hole, and only 45 minutes from Teton Springs, this is a first-class journey, a four-hour Wildlife Safari offering a personal and unforgettable wildlife experience rivaling a National Geographic special. Each excursion is custom tailored to meet specific interests, and includes park fees, snacks, soft drinks and high-quality optics. Departure times are dependent on sunrise and sunset times to guarantee ideal wildlife viewing.
The gem of Wyoming, Grand Teton National Park, is less than 30 miles from Teton Springs. Half the fun is getting to this magnificent park. You’ll travel on Highway 22 over Teton Pass where the summit reaches 8,500 feet in elevation. The parking area at the top of the pass offers stunning views of the entire Jackson Hole valley, embraced by majestic mountains and the wild and scenic Snake River. Grand Teton National Park draws visitors from around the world and is guaranteed to awe and inspire given its unobstructed views of the Grand Teton Mountain Range. It is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful parks in the world and there’s so much for the entire family to enjoy when visiting Grand Teton National Park, in all seasons!
Summer in Grand Teton National Park:
- Hiking for all ability levels – including excursions around Jenny Lake and the family favorite Taggart Lake-Bradley Lake loop
- Campfire & evening programs with park ranger
- Nature & cultural guided hikes
- Dawn & dusk wildlife viewing guided tours
- Horseback rides in the shadow of the Tetons
- Scenic raft trips on the Snake River
- Canoe, kayak & paddleboard on clear alpine lakes
- Guided fly-fishing excursions
Winter in Grand Teton National Park:
- Sleigh rides to view 7,500 wintering elk at the National Elk Refuge bordering Grand Teton National Park
- Snowshoe tours from Taggart Lake trailhead
- Guided snowmobile trips
- Winter wildlife safari tours